Monday, September 21, 2009

The closet (a scary story)

The creaking floors,the howling winds,the monster under the bed,none of that scared me!But I'll tell you what I'm truly scared of,the closet!My fathers words echoed in my mind,"It's only the furnace son..."but I've always knew how loud the bumps and the thumps are in there.I've always knew what a terror it would be to find someone in there,someone wanting to haunt me until i move out.Or worse,murder myself!I lay there laying very,very,still.the wind whisked and i still lay there,trying not to notice the thump,thump,thump, in my closet.i have never been so scared in my life! i never opened my closet,not even at day!my closet is used for storage,not clothes.it's the only part i like about my room, really.i lay on my bed,debating whether i should look or not."it's my worst nightmare!"i say to dad,but dad only says to face my fears instead of fearing them.before i knew it i was out of bed and walking quietly toward the door.the soft sounds of thump,thump,grew louder within each step.i fearfully opened the door,and my heart almost stopped!there was a boy standing,and he was like my twin!next thing i knew he was yelling,"Oh!Oh,no!there is someone in my closet who wants to haunt me!!!it's my worst nightmare!!




moral:don't be too sure you know witch side of the world you're really on!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Nika, that is one awesome story. I never would have predicted the ending!